Thursday, January 17, 2008

this is 8 months old, but what the heck

Hi Blogger. Are you going to automatically save a draft of this for me? Well, well, well. So, I haven't done any blogging here in some time and so much has happened in between. I will now write a list of some of the things that happened: 1. I started learning how to actually type after my co-worker, Sharon, told me about these fun typing games. Typing is cool. 2. I saw the greatest movie of all time - The Science of Sleep (so far, I've watched it five times, with more to come!) 3. After seeing the greatest movie of all time (refer to #2) I started wanting to parle Francais. So I started learning it and guess what. It's not that easy, but it is cute and beautiful. However, I think I'll just have to be satisfied with annoying Besty by answering the phone like "allo allo?....salut!...ca va?".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Besty.

Signed,

Besty