Thursday, June 07, 2007

more fun with images

This is Keeler's first comic book page. I absolutely adore it. In real life, it is much clearer and the colors are more vibrant, but you can probably see it well enough here to make out that the top two frames and the bottom right are people who are playing outside, in the grass, under the clouds. They are: Keeler himself, then me, and then RB. The other little guy in the bottom left is meant to be a teeny little Eliott who is by himself in the library.
There can't possibly be anything better than kid art.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

besty says:

I absolutely adore it, too! I love those little crazy monkeys. Can't wait for fountain/ice cream on Sunday evening.

Love you!

Carie Chester said...

He is a natural artist, like his mom!!
I'm so glad you're blogging now! I just added you as a "link" on my blog. We're such blog snobs.